« Go Back

Combustibles/Explosives Sales and Storage Regulation

The Fire Marshal is responsible for oversight of keeping, storing, using, manufacture, selling, handling, transportation, or other disposition of highly flammable materials and rubbish, gunpowder, dynamite, crude petroleum or any of its products, explosives or compounds or any other explosive, including fireworks, and firecrackers. The Fire Marshal may also prescribe the materials and construction of receptacles and buildings to be used for any of those purposes.

Use the links below to access fireworks exhibit & display applications:

Use the links below to access above ground storage storage tank application:


For additional information, you may email the Arkansas State Police Regulatory Services Division or call the office at 501-618-8700.