« Go Back

Used Motor Vehicle Dealer License

Any person who intends to operate a Used Motor Vehicle business is required to obtain a Used Motor Vehicle Dealer License through the Arkansas State Police.

Applications and forms for new or established Used Motor Vehicle Dealers are listed below. If you have questions regarding the licensing process or requirements, please contact the Used Motor Vehicle Dealer Section at 501-618-8600 or email the Regulatory Services Division


Applications and Forms




Consumers who have reason to believe they have been the victim of a violation of regulations or laws applicable to the operation of a Used Motor Vehicle Dealer may file a complaint with the Used Motor Vehicle Dealers Section of the Arkansas State Police.